Sunday, November 11, 2018

                                              Brief Introduction of myself 


My name is Lana Houri Homsi. I am 14 years old. I like swimming, handball and basketball. I play basketball twice a week. I love painting. I think that I am an artistic person because I also like acting, singing and dancing. I hate playing football, volleyball and doing gymnastics. I also love to hang out with my friends and to go to the movies with them. 


My favorite subjects at school are history and chemistry. I study a lot at home and at school in order to have good grades so that I can achieve my dreams and become an effective and productive person in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                              Brief Introduction of  myself  My name is Lana Houri Homsi. I am 14 years old. I like ...