Saturday, November 10, 2018

                                                                 Self introduction

My name is Hadi Khalil Labban.

Student at LAK, I am 14 years old. I like sports in general but the
deepest to my heart is Basketball because I like the competitiveness in
it. I practice it in my free time to develop my skills to its fullest. I don’t
have a type of music that I prefer, I listen to them all.

I love my school because I consider it my second home where I meet
my friends and acquire my knowledge but the one thing I dislike about
it is that I have to wake up early every day so that I can catch the bell, I
am not a morning person ỊỊỊ

In class I try to focus as much as I can because I want to understand the
lessons and help my classmates.

The future job that I consider choosing has to allow me to have a
positive impact in their lives and enjoy practicing it, so that we can change our country little by little to the better.
IT FIRST STARTS WITH US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                              Brief Introduction of  myself  My name is Lana Houri Homsi. I am 14 years old. I like ...